Aloo Chops Masala
500g big size potatoes
3g garam masala
Small piece ginger
1/4 cup grated coconut
6 green chilies
1/2 tsp pepper corns
2 bunches mint leaves
1 bunch cilantro
Salt to taste
A pinch of turmeric
1. Peel the potatoes, cut them into two pieces lengthwise and soak in salt water for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan, fry garam masala and chopped ginger for few minutes.
3. Then add potato pieces, turmeric and cook till they are tender.
4. Now add coconut, green chilies, pepper corns, mint leaves paste, salt and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. When the masala gets tender, add chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
6. When the gravy is done, sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Veg Recipes Indian vegetarian recipes and dishes Indian, vegetarian, vegan, recipes, appetizers, beverages, breads, Chaat, chutneys, pickles, dal
Welcome to Our blog http://Vegkhana.blogspot.com
Official website http://www.veg-recipes.com
Indian Vegetarian Recipes